Welcome to the blog page for the Sycamore Commandery No. 15 Knights Templar
For the 2009-2010 Templar year, the Officers of Sycamore Commandery are:
- Eminent Commander: Sir Knight Hugh Cole
- Generalissimo: Sir Knight James Tome
- Captain General: Sir Knight Dean Clark
- Treasurer: Sir Knight Dean Quarnstrom
- Secretary: Sir Knight Jack Chasteen
- Senior Warden:
- Junior Warden: Sir Knight Bill Draper
- Warder: Sir Knight Charles “Bud” Elkin
- Sentinel: Sir Knight Roman Piskorowski
Commandery meets on the first Thursday of March, June, September and December.
Our meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. and we enjoy a fellowship dinner at 6:30 p.m. Meetings are lighthearted and fairly informal with a de-emphasis on business proceedings and more emphasis on Masonic lectures, historic discussions and work.
Commandery meets at the DeKalb Masonic Temple in June and December, located at the corner of Fairview Drive and S. 4th Street (or Rt. 23) in DeKalb. The Temple is near the I-88/Ronald Reagan Expressway, on the south side of DeKalb. For directions to the Temple, visit this page.
The Commandery meets in March and September at the Elk’s Lodge in downtown Sycamore, on Somonauk Street, just one-half block south of Rt. 23/Rt.64.