Welcome to the blog page for the DeKalb Masonic Lodge No. 144
For the 2010-2011 Masonic year, the Officers of DeKalb Masonic Lodge are:
- Worshipful Master: Wor. Bro. Brian Minick
- Senior Warden: Bro. Dean Clark Sr.
- Junior Warden: Bro. Scott Bellis
- Treasurer: Bro. Loren Olson
- Secretary: Bro. Scott Campbell
- Senior Deacon: Bro. Dick Zenzen
- Junior Deacon: Bro. Greg Born
- Senior Steward: Bro. Matt Kapustianyk
- Junior Steward: Bro. Bryon Guida
- Chaplain: Bro. Jamie Janiak
- Marshall: Bro. Roman Piskirowski
- Tyler: Bro. Adam Eaton
Lodge meets twice a month, on the second and fourth Tuesdays. As we are doing quite a lot of Degree work these days, we often open and conduct business on any of the three Masonic Degrees (thus, as a visiting Brother, you may or may not be able to attend Lodge, depending on the Degree we open on).
We always serve a fellowship dinner at 6:30 p.m. and our meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. and last to somewhere between 9 and 10 p.m., depending on the evening’s agenda, the purpose of the meeting, whether we have Degree work to do, etc.
Lodge meets at the DeKalb Masonic Temple, located at the corner of Fairview Drive and S. 4th Street (or Rt. 23) in DeKalb. The Temple is near the I-88/Ronald Reagan Expressway, on the south side of DeKalb. For directions to the Temple, visit this page.
All Brothers are welcome to attend Lodge, though they should be prepared to identify themselves as a Mason, either through a personal testament of a DeKalb Lodge member, valid and current Lodge membership card and the possibility of examination by committee.